The Reach Out program helps Pacific students, faculty, and staff to contribute to our Stockton community through service and volunteer work. Reach Out supports in-depth learning in leadership, advocacy and activism through service to our community.
Reach Out Online is only for the use of University of the Pacific's student, faculty, and staff members. If you are not a student, faculty, or staff member at University of the Pacific, please do not register for a Reach Out Online account.
Volunteer and Service Eligibility Guidelines - For service to qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a current Pacific student, staff or faculty member
- Your service must be non-paid
- The activity or event must be charitable
- The event or service has to serve a specific population that is in need of human connection or must be facilitated and/or supervised by a - 501(c)-3 non-profit organization or government agency
- Volunteer hours proselytizing religious and partisan political groups are not eligible
- The event or service must benefit the community and must take place within an 80 mile radius of Stockton
For additional information contact the Reach Out Team at 209.946.7489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.